DO YOU HAVE A SISTER OR BROTHER WITH FASD?
JOIN – TALKING ABOUT THE SIBLING EXPERIENCE
A two part workshop providing an opportunity for siblings, to talk about their experiences growing up with a sister(s) or brother(s) affected by FASD.
SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 27 & MARCH 6, 2021
10:00 A.M. TO 1:00 P.M.
- Only siblings without FASD to attend
- Recommended for ages 12 and older
- Talk with other people about what it is like growing up with a sister or brother with FASD
- 3 young adults with siblings with FASD will share their stories.
- Dr. Jan Hatanaka will talk about ways to deal with what siblings experience.
- All conversations will be held in confidence.
The Toronto FASD Network
Ministry of Children, Community & Social Services
Please register by
Monday, Feb22, 2021
By e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org